The 2019 NYSAMPO Conference
Click here to access the 2019 NYSAMPO Conference page.
The 2017 NYSAMPO Conference
Click here to access the 2017 NYSAMPO Conference page.
The 2015 NYSAMPO Conference
NYSAMPO hosted a statewide conference June 22-24, 2015, in Syracuse, NY, offering an opportunity for transportation planners, modelers, policy wonks, and others to come together and share best practice and new ideas. Congressman John Katko from Syracuse, a member of the House Transportation & Infrastructure Committee, was the keynote speaker. The conference included various technical sessions and workshops. The conference program and presentation materials from the sessions/ workshops are accessible on the 2015 NYSAMPO Conference page.
Tompkins County Bike to Work and School Day: May 16, 2014
May was National Bike Month, and Tompkins County “geared” up with several events to celebrate cycling to work, school, and beyond. On May 16 from 7-10 AM, cyclists commuting to work stopped at free breakfast stations provided by Cornell Cooperative Extension’s Way2Go Program. Fourteen breakfast stations were located throughout the City of Ithaca and in the surrounding towns of Brooktondale, Dryden, Trumansburg, and Danby. Click here for a poster listing the breakfast stations and sponsors. For more information, visit Way2Go.org or visit the Bike to Work Day Facebook Event.
FHWA Freight Performance Measures Workshop: May 2012
- Agenda and Overview
- Program Background
- Data Applications: FPMweb N-CAST
- Data Applications: Supply Chain
- TRB Innovations Paper: ISTDM Truck GPS
FHWA Climate Change Workshop, Sept 21, 2011, Albany NY, Presentation Material
Albany, NY, Sept 21, 2011
- FHWA Workshop NY Climate Change Agenda
- FHWA Workshop 1 Overview on Basics of Climate Science JH
- FHWA Workshop 2 Climate Change in Planning Process JT
- FHWA Workshop 3 GHG Mitigation Strategies DT
- FHWA Workshop 4 Energy Considerations JR
- FHWA Workshop 5 CDTC Climate Change CO
- FHWA Workshop 6 Ithaca Tompkins County FA
- FHWA Workshop 7 Adaptation JT
- FHWA Workshop 8 Adaptation DT
- FHWA Workshop 9 NYSDOT Mitigation JZ
- FHWA Workshop 10 NYSDOT Adaptation AS
- FHWA Workshop 11 GHG analysis JH
Questions or Comments? Email the NYSAMPO Staff